Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Recommendation is...


This is to all the artists requesting to be involved in the Pocket Utopia project:

My recommendation is that you come by and talk about what you'd like to do. Since Pocket Utopia is an extension of my art experiments, it's got a 2 year run that is pretty much planned out. Giving myself the opportunity to do all this, I've curated 2 years worth of shows essentially. But since it is a salon space and not a gallery, being open only Saturday and Sunday, I'm asking artists that have asked me if they can do something at Pocket Utopia to think a little differently.

Perhaps there's something event based, performative, discussion-oriented and presentational that you can do. So with all that said, and always being careful not to offend my fellow artists and continue in some way to offer opportunities, you might have something we can work with!

Let's talk soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.